PPG Polyether polyol with MW 3000 for conventional flexible PU foam materials
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Flexible foam polyol|
Conventional polyol is a polyether polyol based on glycerol, triol with a molecular weight of 3000. Used for manufacturing flexible slab-stock foam like mattress, furniture, cushions and packaging materials and etc. Suitable for high, medium, low density foam.
1. PPG, conventional flexible foam polyol
2. Main base materials for manufacturing flexible polyurethane foam.
3. molecular weight 3000, triol
Conventional polyols are used in applications such as mattresses, automobile seats, interior parts, sound deadening, upholstered furniture clothing materials and etc.
● Low color and odor, high quality product
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system
● Professional technical support
● Quick delivery
● 24h customer service
Viscosity 25°C mPa.s
Mainly used for foam materials of medium, high and low density, applicant in mattress, furniture and etc.
Mainly used in flexible foam materials, coatings and other fields.