1,2-Diaminocyclohexane C6H14N2 CAS 694-83-7 mixture of cis and trans (DCH-99)
|Place of Origin:||China|
1,2-Diaminocyclohexane is a mixture of cis and trans isomers, the molecules exists as a colorless liquid at room temperature. It acts as ligand and forms organotin complexes, having potential applications as metal-based antitumour drugs.
2. For epoxy curing agent and organic synthesis
3. Colorless to light yellow liquid
Applicant in epoxy curing agent, chelating agent, polyamide resin, pesticide (herbicide) intermediate, polyurea material, scale inhibitor/ rust inhibitor and organic synthesis.
● ISO certified manufacturer directly supplied
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system ensures high quality product
● 30 km away from Chenglingji river port
● Professional technical support
● 24h customer service
● Free samples available
Colorless to pale yellow liquid
Active hydrogen equivalent