PPG Polyether polyol with high reactivity for high resilience flexible PU foam
Place of Origin:
Flexible foam polyol
High reactive polyols have an ethylene oxide (EO) end-cap, creating a primary hydroxyl group, suitable for the production of high resilience polyurethane soft foam, it can effectively enhance the resilience of the foam. When used in automotive seat, interior materials, polyurethane adhesives, it can effectively enhance the tensile strength and resilience of the products.
1. PPG, high reactivity polyols for high resilience foam
2. Mainly used in automotive, train, aircraft and other high rebound foam materials and CASE field.
3. High molecular weight, low OH value
High reactive polyols are mainly used for molded applications like flexible foams, flexible integral foams, RIM and shoe soles, as well as for CASE applications.
● ISO certified manufacturer directly supplied
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system ensures high quality product
● 30 km away from Chenglingji river port
● Professional technical support
● 24h customer service
● Free samples available
Viscosity 25°C mPa.s
Mainly usedin automotive, trains, aircraft and other high resilience foam materials,alsoused in polyurethane coating, adhesive, sealant, elastomer and other fields.