Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether CAS 5131-66-8 (PnB) environmental-friendly solvent
Place of Origin:
PnB is a fast-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with high solvency and excellent coupling abilities. This is extensively used in heavy-duty cleaning formulations.
1. PnB, Propylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Propanediol butyl ether
2. Environmental-friendly solvent, industrial or household cleaner formulations
3. fast-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with high solvency and excellent coupling abilities
● Coupling agent and solvent in household and industrial cleaners, grease and paint removers, metal cleaners, and hard surface cleaners.
● Effective coupling agent and efficient solvent for water-reducible coatings.
● Effective coalescent for lowering minimum film formation temperature (MFFT) in water-borne latex coatings.
● Active solvent for solvent-based coatings.
● Chemical intermediate for the production of epoxides, acid ester derivatives, solvents, and plasticizers.
● Effective coupling agent in water-based agricultural formulations.
● ISO certified manufacturer directly supplied
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system ensures high quality product
● 30 km away from Chenglingji river port
● Professional technical support
● 24h customer service
● Free samples available
Volatilization speed (n-BuAc=100)
Solubility in water (%,20°C)
Flash Point (°C) Closed Cup
Boiling water (°C, 760mmHg)
Vapor Pressure (mmHg,20°C)
Surface Tension (dynes/cm,25°C)