99% Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Technical Grade
|Product Name:||Dipropylene Glycol|
Place of Origin:
Dipropylene Glycol is a co-product from the manufacture of monopropylene glycol, involving the high temperature and high pressure hydrolysis of propylene oxide (PO) with excess water.
Dipropylene glycoltechnical grade is a distilled product of greater than 99% purity (as DPG).
Low vapor pressure
1. DPG,Dipropylene Glycol
2. Mixture of structural isomers
3. Dipropylene glycol technical grade
Dipropylene Glycol Technical Grade is used as a solvent, coupling agent and chemical intermediate.
Typical applications include:
1. Esterification with benzoic acid to make dipropylene glycol dibenzoate for plasticizers.
2. A reactant in unsaturated polyester resins to add flexibility and hydrolytic stability to the finished resin. 3. Esterification with acrylic acid to make dipropylene glycol diacrylate for radiation cured resin formulations.
4. In dicyclopentadiene-based unsaturated polyester resin systems to add flexibility.
5. An initiator for urethane polyol synthesis using epoxides, and for the polyol in rigid polyurethane foams.
Dipropylene Glycol’s excellent solvency for certain oils, low evaporation rate and low toxicity lend its use in brake fluid formulations, cuttings oils, textile lubricants, printing inks, coatings, industrial soaps and as a solvent for agricultural and insecticidal formulations.
● ISO certified manufacturer directly supplied
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system ensures high quality product
● 30 km away from Chenglingji river port
● Professional technical support
● 24h customer service
● Free samples available
Colorless transparent viscosity liquid
Flash Point (°C) Closed Cup
Boiling water (°C, 760mmHg)