Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether C10H22O3 CAS 29911-28-2 effective solvents DPnB
Place of Origin:
DPnB is a slow-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with excellent surface tension-lowering ability and coalescing properties.
It can be used as coagulant of acrylic resin, styrene acrylic resin and etoac, this product provides outstanding coalescing and film properties. It is one of our most efficient coalescents in water-borne latex systems.
Also suitable for use in cleaning agents, especially in systems requiring very low evaporation rate, such as dewaxing agents and floor cleaners.It is a good solvent for removing oils and greases and can be used as paint removers and animal grease removers.
1. DPnB, Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether
2. Coating solvents
3. slow-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with excellent surface tension-lowering ability and coalescing properties.
● Coating formulation and application
● Industrial, automotive and architectural coatings
● ISO certified manufacturer directly supplied
● Advanced production facility and process
● Quality control system ensures high quality product
● 30 km away from Chenglingji river port
● Professional technical support
● 24h customer service
● Free samples available
Volatilization speed (n-BuAc=100)
Solubility in water (%,20°C)
Flash Point (°C) Closed Cup
Boiling water (°C, 760mmHg)
Vapor Pressure (mmHg,20°C)
Surface Tension (dynes/cm,25°C)